2nd & 3rd November 2022
WEDNESDAY: 9AM - 5PM
THURSDAY: 9AM - 4.30PM
How to get to the Leisure Transport Show, NEC Birmingham
- With 16,500 spaces available we’ve got plenty of room for you.
- Follow the electronic signage or directions provided by our traffic team to get you to the right car park area for your event.
- Once you’ve parked you can either take a free shuttle bus or walk to the halls using our sign posted footpaths.
- Car Parking Options
- The NEC is right next to Birmingham International rail station. You can get to any of our halls quickly and conveniently, without having to step outside!
- The NEC entrance is on the right hand side as you exit the station, and clearly signposted.
- Many services run direct to Birmingham International. If yours doesn’t, you can catch a connecting train at Birmingham New Street. There are regular services, and the journey only takes 10-15 minutes.
- Buses to the NEC can be caught at Birmingham Moor Street and Solihull stations.
- For further information call National Rail enquiries on +44 (0)8457 484950, or visit National Rail
By Bus & Coach
- Coach services are operated by National Express and Megabus, with over 120 daily services from across the UK to Birmingham Airport.
- From here you can get to the NEC in minutes on the free air-rail link.
- Regular local buses depart from Birmingham City Centre. The 900 service runs every 15 mins during the day taking approximately 30 mins. The 97 service operates every 30 mins, 24hrs a day taking approximately 45 mins.
- Local bus services also run every 30 mins throughout the day to Solihull (service 966) and Coventry (service 900).
- National Express
- Network West Midlands
- NEC has teamed up with TOA Taxis to ensure a safe, friendly service is available to you 24/7 at the NEC
- You can book over the phone by calling +44 (0)121 427 8888 or +44 (0)800 0142 729, online or via their handy app.
- Alternatively, pick one up at the clearly marked ranks outside the NEC main entrances.
- At the end of your visit if you choose to use TOA you can be picked up by the main entrance.
- For added convenience TOA Taxis accept all major credit cards, subject to a charge of 10%+VAT.
Other Taxis and Private Hire Vehicles
- If you plan to arrive at the NEC using other Taxi or Private Hire provider you will be dropped off at either the Piazza drop off and pick up area or the Atrium entrance.
- When you are being picked up by these services, you will need to go to the Private Hire pick up area. You will find one located at either the Piazza or Atrium, a short walk from the main entrances. The location of these is shown on the NEC site plan (PH).
- For hotel bookings, click on the following link or contact +44 (0)1905 732737 for hotel booking assistance.
If you are a disabled visitor please visit the dedicated page.
More information and maps can be found on the NEC website: www.thenec.co.uk/visiting-us/getting-here